Filling the new business pipeline
Develop the right strategies to ensure a robust agency new business pipeline. Avoid time wasters and have game-changing first meetings with clients.
Take your agency to the next level of new business by developing your strategies to build a pipeline of qualified, quality new business opportunities. A strong pipeline of qualified leads and prospects is the sign of a healthy agency. You need a constant focus to keep the opportunities flowing as statistics show you will lose around 15%* of your clients each year. Only focusing on new business when business goes quiet is not the right approach. A consistent and proactive replacement strategy is required in order to continue to grow.
What the workshop covers
- Plan your new business ‘investment strategy’.
- Decide from the toolbox of lead generation options which techniques and strategies are right for you.
- Find out how to qualify opportunities.
- Learn how to spot time wasters and how to get past gate-keepers.
- Confident phone calls, show-casing, referrals and recommendations, cold calls and emails.
- Networking for cowards. Turn networking opportunities into new business.
- Discover how to connect more smartly at conferences, events and seminars.
- Planning game-changing first meetings with prospects.
This module works particularly well with “Why should I buy from you?” and developing your Value Proposition.
Exercises and role plays
The workshop is interactive and will include exercises and role plays such as:
- Focus on your new business priorities.
- Can include planning cold calls, objection handling and developing your ‘Dream Dozen Client List’.
- Planning to turbo-charge your new business pipeline.
We just won Muller...another name ticked off the "Dream Dozen" list you inspired us to create...we have now won three from the list...Thanks for all your help with our new business development, our time with you continues to pay dividends...a new chapter in our company’s development…we look like a very good advert for your new business training… Creative Director, Blue Chip Marketing
Chris is the perfect 'latent potential unlocker'. He's perfected the art of teaching all levels to understand, have confidence in and use, fast working, value driving commercial strategies... my team have increased in confidence, are having ballsy conversations with marketing clients and procurement alike....mutual trust grows...
Each course we run with Chris pays back within a month. The payback tends to be a mixture of better briefing from clients to get better results, reduced over-servicing and/or doors opening to other parts of the client's business as they value the impact and confidence we build in them. I couldn't recommend Chris highly enoughManaging Director, Propellernet
Chris's training style is inclusive, informative and challenging... It made our teams sit up and take notice... It allowed people to feel confident in their own abilities... using Chris's practical tools and advice... challenging clients, working towards great briefs, significantly improving client relationships and improving our business.In the last two years our new business GP has risen over 300% and profitability almost doubled... we now know where to focus and how to work smarter! Managing Director, Palmer Hargreaves